Sunday 2 August 2015

I Hope Inconsistency Doesn't Kill Me #365DaysGratitudeProject #DayEleven

When I started this #365DaysGratitudeProject on the 11th of July, I thought it was another opportunity for me to me consistent with this blog.

I wanted to post something I am grateful for everyday. I write what I am grateful for each day on my draft but I have not been able to consistently publish those things on this blog.

At some point, I felt like cancelling the whole project (maybe I wasn't ready). But waking up this morning I made up my mind to embrace my inconsistency (I really don't know if that's a good thing to do) and just publish these posts when I can.

I know I preach consistency, without consistency, we can't create work that matters. But the truth is that I have got a lot of projects I am working on and even the network hasn't been helpful of late.

What I normally advise people to do in this kind of situation is to just quit that thing that they cannot be consistent with and focus on one thing at a time, but I don't think I can take that advice with this blog.

This blog is about 5 years old now and it has really helped me connect with people and gave me hope when I was about "losing it" (regardless of how inconsistent I was with publishing articles)

WHAT AM I GONNA DO NOW?

First of, I want to show gratitude for the passion I have for writing and for the fact that I was able to create a blog that can entertain and touch lives.

I am going to continue with the #365DaysGratitudeProject I may not publish a post per day but I'd make sure I reach the 365 days mark (even if will take me 10 years).

SHORT PRAYER:

Lord grant me the grace to respect this blog and its devoted readers and help me to be more consistent with my articles so I can be able to create more work that matters.

MANY THANKS

To those that still believes in this blog regardless of its inconsistency. I respect and love you guys.

You may check out Victory Anosike's blog, the dude has been amazing!

Sadiq Daniel is a  Serial Entrepreneur and Teens Coach that blogs on business, Self- development, Life lessons and Ideas that challenges the status quo... You can pursue him for a speaking engagements on Twitter: @sadiqspeaks LinkedIn: Sadiq Daniel and Email:Sadiqdaniel@gmail.com