Tuesday 14 July 2015

What Is Your Free Prize?


What makes you stand out?

What makes you different from every other person?

Going to school, getting a degree only puts you in the average class even when you graduate with a first class... It is not enough for you to do great stuffs.

The free prize is that touch of creativity that makes you unique and stand out in a crowded market.

Identify your free prize and be generous with it (unleash it) because it is the only thing that takes you from where you are to where you are meant to be.

PS: I got some emails yesterday from people seeking marketing advice (I guess yesterday's article resonates with a lot of people). So I'd be offering FREE consultation on small business marketing (How to implement that idea of yours and reach a wider target market) till the end of the month. If you are interested, send me an email at sadiqdaniel@gmail.com or Add me on BBM: 27621DB4