Tuesday 14 July 2015

#DayFive #365DaysGratitudeProject: Did You Know That Over 700m People In The World Don't Have Access To Clean Water? #CharityWater

365days gratitude project

It is just funny when we seek some sort of confirmation from above or a 'miracle' when everything around us, even the breath we breathe is more than enough miracle... If only we can see these little things as gifts (that we do not deserve) and appreciate.

One of those little things I want to show gratitude for this morning is Clean water. Water is life. Water is essential in the life of every human. And not just any kind of water, clean water.

I want to show gratitude to God for the gift of clean water. I want to show God gratitude for making it the least of my worries.

I also think you should do the same if you have access to clean water. Another thing I think you should do (like I did last night) is to donate to Charity:Water.

Water is essential to life, yet over 748 million people in the world still struggle to find it. Make a positive difference in the world by supporting Charity:Water - a non profit organization bringing clean and safe drinking water to people in developing nations.

You don't need thousands of dollars to make a difference or join in this project. You can volunteer or even raise fund-raisers if you don't have a dollar (less than #300) to donate.

Let us show gratitude for access to clean water and change lives as we do so.


PS: #365DaysGratitudeProject is a daily challenge (that I started July 11th) to show gratitude for something different for 365Days (Ends July 10th 2016). To be a part of this project, send me an email (sadiqdaniel@gmail.com) containing what you are grateful for and I'd be kind to share it with others.