So I picked one of those "Goal-Books" and as I glanced through the goals I had set for myself 5 years ago, I stumbled on a particular page that was titled "100 THINGS I WOULD LOVE TO DO BEFORE I DIE". I laughed so hard as I read through those things because many of them are crazy stuffs I can't even imagine myself doing. I am still trying to figure out what motivated me to write those stuffs though.
Well, I randomly picked out 20 of them and I just had this feeling that I need to share them on this blog. I have successfully completed 5 out of these 100 things and I'd add them to the list. So altogether here are 25/100 things I'd love to do before I die (please don't judge me);
- Sky Dive
- Hike A Famous Mountain
- Write and Publish 100 books
- Run For Public Office
- Build 50 Start-Ups
- Do a Threesome
- Draw A Tattoo
- Have A TV Show
- Build A Charity Home For The Non-Privileged
- Kiss A Guy
- Visit All The Countries In Africa
- Speak French, Mandarin, Spanish, Italian, fluently
- Record an Album
- Starr in an Hollywood Movie
- Paint something ridiculous and sell It for $100,000
- Hug 50 strangers in a day and say "I love you".
- Stand in the middle of Times square and scream "I did it!"
- Ghost Write a book for free.
- Run a Marathon
- Learn to play the guitar
- Have a clothing line
- Grow a beard and leave it for at least a month
- Travel to the moon
- Fall deeply in love
- Swim with a Dolphin.
If you don't have a list (like this one) yet, go ahead and create one, even if it is just for the fun of it.
Sadiq Daniel is a certified Crazy Writer and Teens Coach that blogs on business, Self- development, Life lessons and Ideas that challenges the status quo... You can pursue him on Twitter: @sadiqspeaks LinkedIn: Sadiq Daniel and Email:Sadiqdaniel@gmail.com