Thursday 9 April 2015

100 Things I'd Love To Do Before I Die

It has been a while since I took time out to reflect on the steps I have taken with respect to the person I intend becoming in life. So I decided midnight (when everyone except witches are asleep) will be awesome to do that... I'm a kind of person that writes almost everything that comes to mind (especially goals) in what I call- "Goal-Books".

So I picked one of those "Goal-Books" and as I glanced through the goals I had set for myself 5 years ago, I stumbled on a particular page that was titled "100 THINGS I WOULD LOVE TO DO BEFORE I DIE". I laughed so hard as I read through those things because many of them are crazy stuffs I can't even imagine myself doing. I am still trying to figure out what motivated me to write those stuffs though.

Well, I randomly picked out 20 of them and I just had this feeling that I need to share them on this blog. I have successfully completed 5 out of these 100 things and I'd add them to the list. So altogether here are 25/100 things I'd love to do before I die (please don't judge me);


  1. Sky Dive
  2. Hike A Famous Mountain
  3. Write and Publish 100 books
  4. Run For Public Office
  5. Build 50 Start-Ups
  6. Do a Threesome 
  7. Draw A Tattoo
  8. Have A TV Show
  9. Build A Charity Home For The Non-Privileged
  10. Kiss A Guy
  11. Visit All The Countries In Africa
  12. Speak French, Mandarin, Spanish, Italian, fluently
  13. Record an Album
  14. Starr in an Hollywood Movie
  15. Paint something ridiculous and sell It for $100,000
  16. Hug 50 strangers in a day and say "I love you".
  17. Stand in the middle of Times square and scream "I did it!"
  18. Ghost Write a book for free.
  19. Run a Marathon
  20. Learn to play the guitar
  21. Have a clothing line
  22. Grow a beard and leave it for at least a month
  23. Travel to the moon
  24. Fall deeply in love
  25. Swim with a Dolphin.
I have successfully completed the ones in green. I wrote these things 5 years ago and a lot have changed since then. And I am not sure I really want to do most of them anymore. But one thing I'm sure of is that I'm not scared to try out crazy things neither am I too scared to fail or make mistakes.

If you don't have a list (like this one) yet, go ahead and create one, even if it is just for the fun of it.


Sadiq Daniel is a certified Crazy Writer and Teens Coach that blogs on business, Self- development, Life lessons and Ideas that challenges the status quo... You can pursue him on Twitter: @sadiqspeaks LinkedIn: Sadiq Daniel and Email:Sadiqdaniel@gmail.com