Thursday 16 July 2015

#DaySix #365DayGratitudeProject: Deconstructing Time

Is the 24hours a day enough to create work that matters or do we need more?

These past few days, I have been having problems with time management- I don't seem to have enough time to accomplish the tasks on my daily to-do list. But when I woke up today, I saw time with another lens.

I realize that time cannot really managed because no time is really enough. You can only manage yourself in respect to time. And you can only do that by appreciating time.

Appreciate time by doing the hard work first, Appreciate time by resting when you need to rest, Appreciate time by investing in work that is really important. Appreciate time by showing up on time.

I want to show gratitude because time exists (whether it is enough or not). Without time, I won't be able to set goals. Without time, my life will not have any structure whatsoever. Without time, I won't be able to differentiate the people that matters in my life from those that doesn't.

Let's see time with another lens today. With a positive and happy lens.


PS: #365DaysGratitudeProject is a daily challenge (that I started July 11th) to show gratitude for something different for 365Days (Ends July 10th 2016). To be a part of this project, send me an email (sadiqdaniel@gmail.com) containing what you are grateful for and I'd be kind to share it with others