Tuesday 19 May 2015

What If We Write A Chapter Per Week?


If we write at least a chapter per week with an average of 12 chapters per book. We'd be writing an average of 4 and a half books per year.

OK if we can't do that and we write a chapter per month with an average of 12 chapters we'd be writing a book per year.

OK maybe we are too busy (we are busy making babies, our "9-5" kills us and shit) so you write a chapter every 4 months, with an average of 12 chapters per book, we'd be writing a book every 4 years.

OK OK OK, maybe we are extremely busy like (we need to discuss with God everyday to discuss the world problems and shit) so we write a chapter per year, with an average of 12 chapters per book, we'd be writing a book every 12 years.

OK if we can't do any of the above, then.... *drops mic*

This is an idea I stumbled on when I was reflecting on how my life have played out. I don't know if it makes any sense whatsoever but here it is anyways.

PS: That is my picture there... erm I know I am a fine boy... Thank you. *smiles*

Sadiq Daniel is a certified Crazy Writer and Teens Coach that blogs on business, Self- development, Life lessons and Ideas that challenges the status quo... You can pursue him on Twitter: @sadiqspeaks LinkedIn: Sadiq Daniel and Email:Sadiqdaniel@gmail.com